Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Exhale.

It seems as though things around here have been in constant motion during the last couple weeks.  To name a few:  house and yard work, getting the RV running so my dad can get it back to MI, keeping up with the house and keeping the baby, who may or may not be teething, happy.  Well, last night I was feeling very cranky and I realized that I need to just stop...

Breathe in, breathe out

There are things that I have to do during my day (i.e. baby related things), but there are also things that I don't have to do during my day: leaning, laundry, working out.  I am starting to feel as though I am constantly trying to get something done around the house.  How is it still always a mess?...

Breathing, breathing, breathing

I realize that I am my own worst critic when it comes to how the house looks, but I'm not sure that I have enough energy or time to keep up that inner monologue where I'm listing off things that I need to do.  As far as running, I always feel better when I get a run in while Syd is sleeping, but I need to find some balance there too because I am lacking energy and motivation currently.

Even as I am writing this, I am feeling overwhelmed with stress about getting stuff done and worrying that I'm missing important things while stressing about the other stuff...

Breathe in

My dad took off today with what will hopefully be a successful trip back home, the house isn't going to go anywhere for a day and the library books that are due back today will just have to wait...

Breathe out

Changing out of my pajamas or not changing out of my pajamas today...

Deep breathe

Looking forward to be being a couch potato with my best friend tonight...

Getting better...breathing


Counting my blessings and trying to live in the moment...

Exhale





No comments:

Post a Comment