Monday, April 9, 2012

This Just In: Easter Bunny Spotted In Littleton!

Wait, no.  That's just Sydney!



We had a great Easter with our sweet little girl and the Webbers!  I think fun was had by all, even though Bro was feeling under the weather :(  Hailey and I got good reviews on our Easter meal and we all had a nice day!  It was so much fun doing this with a little one of our own this year.  I am really excited for future holidays when she actually understands what she's doing and can run around on her own with bunny ears on!  Here are some action shots from our weekend!

Maddie and Brodie did most of the egg coloring,  but Syd got in there for an egg or two :) 

Deep Thoughts on Easter Egg Colors with Madalyn Nickole Webber.

I think Big Cheese, I mean Sydney, enjoyed her Easter experience!

Say what??



Time for the hunt!





 And a family shot!


1 comment: